
Baby Jack
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
So I don't have a picture relevant to me finishing my econ paper...I mean should I have taken a photo of me physically handing it in? but I like this pic from Melbourne of me and baby Jack so hey, I can showcase it here where I have nothing else to show.
I finished my 2266 word economics paper!! It has been the bane of my existence for the past few days and now its done and life can continue on as usual.
Its been mostly work for the past 48 hours but there have been a couple reprieves. Late last night Jake made me a fabulous dinner of pasta with meat sauce, caesar salad and homemade garlic bread. Completely delicious! I'm not quite sure how I managed to get that cooked for me, something about me only eating crackers for dinner otherwise, but I sure am glad it worked out. Then we had a midnight showing of last week's Grey's Anatomy. (amazing)
Up early this morning to get to work, after an instant messenger date with Jerry. I was supposed to edit my econ paper while watching the Tigers-Yanks game but alas, as you probably know its been postponed, which means there are now rumors of a late night/early morning outing to watch the game. I had promised Jake, whose from Michigan, that I wouldn't let him watch the game alone, b/c thats just no fun. We'll see if it happens now or not.
And tomorrow Ashley's mom arrives so I will spend part of the day taking her down to Darling Harbour while Ashley is in class. She won't actually be in Sydney long because they are traveling to the outback so Ashley (and myself!) thought it would be good for her to see as much of Sydney in the few days she's here as possible.
I leave for New Zealand in two days! I can't believe it. It seems pretty surreal in so many ways. First I'm totally in disbelief that in two days I will have everything done that I need to finish. It also seems a little bizarre that I'll be at the airport as I feel like I just got off a plane. The whole semester will probably feel like that though. And I'm going to NEW ZEALAND. WHAT!? Thats crazy!!! I should probably pinch myself.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment