
R001-018.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
I visited Nemo's home!!!
When we finally got out to Green Island, Ashley, myself and our new Aussie football playing friends took to the reef. This pic was taken over on the right side of the island, where the water was REALLY shallow, I don't think we ever got to a place more than 3 feet deep. Maybe not more than 2.5 feet to be honest. And we went out FAR. Its one of my fav pics, the starfish is sooo blue! There are other pics which I hope you enjoy, but because we were in relatively shallow water its sometimes murky as the sand got thrown up from us snorkeling around. And in the areas where the water was deeper, it wasn't murky from sand but just darker. In short, not the best photo taking circumstances but I didn't go to the reef to take pics, I went to the reef to see it first hand. :)
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment