
mt doom.jpg
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
DAY FIVE
Upon arriving in Taupo Bodhi gave us 4 losers the instructions for our next challenge: street performing. First two to get change in their hats win. So I jumped right off the bus, approached a lady, explained the situation, sang "I'm a little teapot" and recieved 20 cents. Its good to know that should I ever really go broke, I have a talent that I can bank on. Kristina did the bunny hop dance, Claire and Tim river-danced. Then Claire walked on her knees in a pretzel like shape and became person number two to receive change.
We made a stop at the hostel in Taupo and then Bodhi took all the cool kids out to Freefall to make our skydiving reservation for the next morning!! From there we could see Mt Doom (the peak to the right) of Lord of the Rings fame. And once we booked our skydiving we just sorta hung out in Taupo. Kristina Lexi and I cooked dinner back at the hostel, went for a quick walk down to the lake and patiently waited for 8p when the biggest losers, Kristina and Tim would complete their final challenge at the bar. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment