
IM000679.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
The boat Ashley and I took, the same one where we tried those hot snorkels on, brought us to Green Island. When we first got there it did not look as amazing as this photo suggests. In fact it was cold and rainy. Luckily though, the weather improved quickly and this was how most of our day was.
When we were in line to get off the boat, we started talking to an Aussie rules football team from outside of Adelaide. They all had these great matching bucket hats with their nicknames embroidered on the back. We ended up doing most of our snorkeling with a few of them for the day, Paul and Jeff mostly. A couple others, Danny and Jeff's twin Phil, joined us for parts of the day as well as some whose names I never did get.
And now I am going to run across the street, get my underwater photos and come post those!!
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment