
IM000614.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
DAY FOUR
As you can see, I really just wore my Sydney Uni sweatshirt for the whole week. It was cold!....well cool. Just cool enough to need it.
Anyways, we checked in to our hostel in Waitomo and then jumped back on the bus to drive to a hike site. I'm not really sure what the name of the forest or caves we were walking through was but I think if we call it the Waitomo Caves/Forest that will work. But it was then that I realized the Halff bag hadn't come out to play yet so I made the ladies take about half a dozen pics of me and the bag in various locations along the hike. Of course the pics in the caves just look like me, the bag and a lot of black but I swear, they are in caves!
That was basically the last thing for Day Four. Once we finished our hike, we went back to the hostel, had a BBQ and crashed for the night. But I would like to note, mostly for AJ's sake, that I made some damn good burgers and grilled up some asparagus. It was delicious! Even Patrick the German had some and he gave it two thumbs up :)
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment