Sunday, November 19, 2006

Singing Silent Night with the Palm Trees A-Blowin'


da beach
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.

Still inspired by the Christmas spirit, I downloaded a couple Christmas songs and headed out to the beach....all weekend!

I spent Saturday on Bronte Beach with Jess and Meredith. The weather was just amazing, literally not a cloud in the sky. Blue blue skies as far as the eye could see.

And today I hit up Bondi with Dana, this time remembering to bring the Christmas tunes with me. Sigh, it was great. Laying on the beach, singing "Baby its cold out" with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. If only every day could be so good :)

However, bad news is, that despite my amazing sunny weekend on two of my favorite beaches, my papers did not write themselves. So now I think I may work on that....maybe.

Cheers!

PS I've also identified a new goal: to work Chistmas carol lyrics into each and every blog from now until St. Nick's visit

No comments: