
Kiss the Chefs
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
Usually, its Friday on the roof but with several of the usual suspects in Brisbane for the weekend it turned into a Monday night dinner party on the roof. No worries though, Fridays on the Roof will resume in 4 days.
Jake grilled up a storm with drumsticks, carrots and potatoes. It was fab!
And we began to scheme, a possible weekend off in a houseboat, going up and down the Hawkesbury River. Last weekend in Australia, on a boat, with 9 of my friends, grilling on the deck....what could be better?
Cheers mate
PS And in the air there's a feeling of Christmas

2 comments:
I guess in the land down under you don't have to fight the guilt of skipping over Thanksgiving and jumping into Christmas. I can't believe how quickly the year has passed. I'm just trying to babystep it one day at a time and bide my time until it's time to decorate the house and truly celebrate the baby Jesus. :-)
Just go for it. put up the decorations. I never wait til Thanksgiving, I just can't. Christmas is way too much fun.
Post a Comment