
n913197_32555692_8343.jpg
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
Whoa baby am I looking forward! Looking forward to being in Texas, sipping on a margarita with my best friend and calling the love of my life any old time I feel like, without having to mentally compute an astronomical time difference.
I'm also looking forward to the day I finish my last two papers of the semester. Not that either are horrid, but it will be SWELL when they are done.
Looking forward to a special delivery I am getting from the States next week: thank you Mom, Jane and Al!
I'm lookin' forward to brushin up on the old espanol too. I got to bust out with some of it today for a poor kid who was trying to talk to the lady behind the counter. It was then that I realized for the 400th time a) how great it is to speak another language and b) how much I need to work on my Spanish.
And it may be sorta sick, but I am looking forward to being in the land of ice and snow as well. Not the actual ice and snow of course, but to the beauty that is 14A, to the lovely deltas I miss so much and to the comfort that Boston has become.
But right now, today, I'm most lookin' forward to the beach this weekend. The beach, in November. What a great country. Way to go Australia.
Cheers mate

1 comment:
"Way to go Australia." That made me laugh out loud. You're a crack up!
I have to tell you that so far we're having the best fall/winter ever here in Texas. Just cold enough for a light fleece, and just cold enough for a little crisp in the air. Nothing that you have to commit a full-blown jacket to. Although, we did receive the cutest hand-me-down leather jacket for RJ that I can't help but hope for a bit chilly-er weather so we can wear it!
Enjoy your last days in Oz and keep living in the moment! Job searches and Texas will always be just around the corner...
Post a Comment