
Town
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
Every Friday in November, the Rocks, a restaurant/shopping/night life district near the Opera House, hosts Markets by Moonlight.
Seeing as it was the last Friday in November and we hadn't explored the markets yet, we finished Friday on the Roof a little early, grabbed dinner and headed downtown.
Some of the stands had such cute stuff! I was able to get a fabulous Australia-New Zealand scrapbook and some homemade chocolate. Really what more do I need? Satisfies my inner homemaker with scrapbooking items and my inner choco-holic.
Ashley Dana and I did the walk back instead of taking the bus. It was such a nice night, probably around 72 out. And we stopped by town hall just for a moment because they had it all decorated and lit up. It was really pretty!
Must continue with the weekend :)
Cheers!!

No comments:
Post a Comment