Sunday, December 03, 2006

When I grow up


dinner out
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.

Last night we had a holiday party with the kids at UTS themed "when I grow up."

I told Ashley I was just going to throw on my work clothes and be...uh a working person. Yeah not so exciting. We decided I should be a soccer mom instead, specifically a Texas soccer mom complete with a ball cap and pearls. And then I was told I looked like a low income soccer mom. I was not pleased. I mean for Christ's sake, I had on pearls and was carrying a coach bag!! I was not low income.

Jess was the high income mom, the kind that hires a nanny. We decided that was the fundamental difference between us, I was the mom who went to soccer practice adn she paid the nanny to go to practice.

Ashley was a marathon runner. You didn't know that was a full time profession did you?

Cheers!

No comments: