
IM000326.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
And then there were [nearly] none.
Early this morning for some, late this morning for others and this afternoon for still others, the majority of the BU Sydneysiders flew back to the States or to their tropical stop-overs of choice.
So far as I can tell, its down to me, Jake, Melvin, Laura, Mere, Ashley, Pranab, Lara and Deanna. At least thats the count I think I have.
To ease our pain, Ashley, Jake, Mere and I hit up Cronulla Beach today. New Day, New Beach. It wasn't bad but not my favorite. The palm trees were stellar though! Really really tall.
Then we gathered a small posse (Melvin, Laura, Jake, Mere, Pranab and myself) for dinner are Mores Cafe, a place we stumbled upon a few weeks ago and enjoyed mucho. Still as yummy this time around. Its typical "Glebe;" a little funky, affordable and relaxed.
And that might be it. Its slowing down here...so much that all I have on tomorrow's agenda is packing. Not exciting but definitely necessary. Its pretty surreal that on Saturday I am going to leave Sydney for Hawaii. Rough life, I know, but I am sad to leave Sydney. However it just wouldn't be the same without the BU kids, so might as well hit up Hawaii and go home for the holidays.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment