Friday, December 01, 2006

Keep the Imports Coming


harbour bridge
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.

To Import to the US from Oz

CADBURY EVERYTHING: hot chocolate, candy bars, ice cream, if it says Cadbury it should be imported. I'll be doing my part by smuggling hot chocolate into the US

SKI YOGURT: maybe better than yoplait, staple in my diet

WITCHERY: great great shop, man their clothes are cute

ANZAC DAY: would make my birthday a holiday every year, thus I am in favor

BOXING DAY: everyone else in the world seems to have it, the Americans should get it too

GIRLS NIGHT IN: Cancer Council event where you host a girls night and then donate the money you would have spent going out to women's cancers, so easy and fun

SYDNEY NYE: supposed to be the coolest new years eve ever, if only I could fly to Texas for Xmas and back to Sydney for NYE

NEW ZEALAND: I know its not in Oz but can't we just have the same proximity to this fabulous place as the Aussies do


To Import to Oz from the US

LEMONADE: the old school country-time stuff

KOLACHES: need to be taken global

MACY'S: the Aussie women saw me looking at the website the other day and nearly died. I think they want to shop there more than they want to live

THANKSGIVING: no explanation needed, everyone loves turkey day

FOURTH OF JULY: they have Australia Day but I hear its weak compared to 4 of July

KINTERA: the online fundraising website charities use, the poor Aussies don't have an affordable equivelant

DICK CLARK: everyone should have him on the TV on NYE

MEXICO: Aussies are good people. they deserve good mexican food

That may wrap it up for today. Who do you think I should speak to about these imports? If we could just get Pres George and PM John to work on this, both of our countries would be so much better.

No comments: