Thursday, December 07, 2006

EIGHT


ABMT
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.

Today was my last day with The Cancer Council. We had the most amazing chocolate cake. God, it was so good.

And my boss, Karen, gave me a few presents, one of which was this mug signed by everyone in the office. Exceptionally fitting because one of my projects has been to get various Aussie celebrities to sign mugs for Australia's Biggest Morning Tea so we can auction them off. (I secured us a few mugs, mostly CEOs of the national banks, a few singers and a couple of the politicians.) Also amusing, because I had just been teasing our business manager the other day that his autograph on a mug wouldn't get us enough in the auction to even warrant him signing a mug. Well now I have a mug with his signature. :)

Oooh and Naushin gave me the prettiest pair of chandelier earrings. I can't wait til I have the chance to wear them. Maybe tomorrow night. She was such a good office buddy, even listening to Christmas carols with me, despite that she doesn't celebrate Christmas.

And I think Dana, Mere and I are about to head out for a cuppa. Pretty low key evening since we had class earlier -- last Aussie social policy class ever!

Cheers!

No comments: