Thursday, December 07, 2006

NINE


IM000116.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.

Cancer Council Christmas

We had a lovely lunch in Balmain overlooking Sydney Harbour yesterday. It was great to get out of the office, into the sunshine and chat it up with everyone....not that Naushin and I don't chat it up every day already. And everyone took care of me, making sure I had a good view, some wine in my glass, the main course I wanted, the works. They have to take care of their little American intern :)

And I meant a lady named Liz who chatted with me about MD Anderson and how impressed she's been with their work. And Margaret told me she has some contacts at the American Cancer Society. Yup, I'm workin it from Sydney.

Also, Erin and I have a date; I'm quite excited. She's going to take out and about on my last day in Sydney before driving me to the airport. Hurray!

After lunch, I went out with Erin and Louisa to Surry Hills before going to see the play "Keating!" with the BU Sydneysiders. Then Kristina and I went out with Matt and Ankur while they got drinks to round off day nine in the countdown.

No comments: