
IM000182.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
We aren't messing around with this countdown, no way jose. We are intense! I mean I barely had time to shower today, let alone write this blog! So day 7 in short...
my excursion to Circular Quay for 40 some odd Opera House and Harbour Bridge pictures, also included an adventure through the Museum of Contemporary Art, not so impressive
Friday on the Roof, of course. But the grill broke so Dana & I took a time-out to the kitchen to finish cooking our dinner
Then to the Establishment Bar, a swanky place near Circular Quay where I met a nice American boy who I chatted with for a moment. Actually used to work in Katy! What are the odds?
Then dancing at some place I think called the Brooklyn, clearly not so memorable if I don't remember the name of it.
Down to Fortune of War, the oldest pub in Sydney to watch the end of a basketball game
To the Orient Hotel, mine and Ashley's fav place to dance the night away to 80s and early 90s tunes
And then to Pancakes on the Rocks for breakfast/late night munchies!! Oh this was the best part, I had been looking forward to a 24-hour breakfast place all semester. And it was delicious! Pancakes on the Rocks, I love you.
Then to attempt to watch the sunrise which we stayed up for but it was overcast so there wasn't much of a sun to watch rise.
Great night! Came home, slept 3 hours and started again. Sleep is really low on the priority list this week. Its all about carpe diem.
Cheers mate!

No comments:
Post a Comment