Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'll be Home for Christmas

Thats all folks! Its time to peace out of Australia, once and for all, well at least for a few years. I don't think I will make it back for quite a while. I think if I came back soon I would just a) be confused, why aren't the BU Sydneysiders here? and b) probably do a lot of the same things I've already done. I don't think I would like to come back for maybe 10 years or so, when my interests have changed a little and I can do a whole new and exciting set of things in Australia.

Also, this is the end of the Down Under blog. Its been a good first blog experience. So good (and addicting) in fact, that I think I'll keep it up. The remainder of life shall be blogged on "Soak Up Life for a While."


http://soakuplife.blogspot.com

Its off to Hawaii, pictures to be posted on the new blog, and then to the Lone Star state, home for the holidays. Merry Christmas yall!


Cheers :)

No comments: