Saturday, December 09, 2006

SIX


IM000200.JPG
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.

This is what staying up all night to watch the sunrise but still being determined to go to the beach because its your last week in Sydney looks like. I had been a part of this sleeping club until about 3 minutes prior to taking the picture.

The four of us, Kristina, Matt, Andrew and me, spent the day at Manly, soaking up the Aussie sunshine. Such a nice beach, Manly.

After a semi group dinner in Unilodge it was on to Carols on Vic(toria Park). The singing was lead by a church and though I know Christmas is quite hugely about Jesus, it was a little preachy for me. One too many psalms between songs for my particular taste. But we did get to sing "Away in the Manager" and "Jingle Bells" so all were happy.

And there was an awesome fireworks show afterwards! And that about wraps it up because I am still feeling the need to sleep after my all night adventure.

Cheers (and goodnight)!

No comments: