
Matt & his guac
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.
After a not so exciting trip to the museum, a quiz and a tutorial about the Melbourne trip this weekend, we FINALLY enjoyed the good things in life tonight--Mexican Food! Matt made some awesome guacomole...with a coffee mug to do the smooshing. Desperate times call for desperate (and creative) measures. Jess grilled some veggies, Ankur made the taco meat like a pro and Ashley and I ate. It was fabulous. (In my defense I did supply some chips.) Mere played DJ with the iTunes and Kristina sliced veggies. Lexi supplied the drinks and we had ourselves a little party. And we came to the conclusion that we want a potluck dinner instead of whatever BU planned on catering us with. I'm not willing to go without pumpkin bread; Ankur loves making the turkey, and Matt offered to make the guac which of course is necessary to a good Thanksgiving dinner in Sydney.

1 comment:
You just made me hungry for tacos in Sydney.
Post a Comment