Monday, September 04, 2006

Pics stolen from Ashley


Manly Beach
Originally uploaded by cheryl_lynn425.

I definitely swiped this pic from my roomie and fellow RA, Ashley. This was all we really saw of Manly beach last week when we were there. We've since been told that we actually missed the beach (who'da guessed?). But no worries mate, goin back on Friday.

Ashley and I have done pretty well for ourselves lately. We've signed up for surf camp and with Jess bought tix for Cairns to go see the reef. Right now the big debates are 1) which hostel in Cairns and 2) which beach to spend spring break on next month.

We're really starting to explore the city on our own now, starting with last Saturday's trip to the Oriental Hotel. And tonight we went to Chinatown for an excellent dinner--and the place we ate, East Ocean I believe, was having some promo deal so it was even better!! Pics from that soon...when I steal them from Ashley again

1 comment:

janieliz19 said...

hehe miss cheryl...i thought you weren't GOING to surf camp!! but you will love it. i did. be careful though and don't get hurt- cuz i did that as well.